Videos

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

I'm going to start just putting the best videos up here. When I've loaded all the others, I'll just put a little note on here with a link to them.


This first video was funny. I was sitting on the couch and sticking my tongue out at Lydia. Yes, I get bored sometimes here with her by myself. Anyways, after a bit, she just sort of stared at me for a little while, with no emotion on her face. I kept sticking out my tongue and saying "AHH" until all of a sudden, it made her cry. I have no idea what it was that made her cry. But, when I did it again, she cried again. This lasted for about 10 minutes, she won't do it anymore. I'm glad I caught it on tape.



For the first 9 months of Lydia's life, she either despised her baths, or tolerated them cautiously. However, once she discovered the joys of splashing, she has loved them. This is a very standard bathtime with Lydia. I usually have to use a towel as a shield against all the water.


I also posted one more here, but it's not a big deal, just Lydia swinging in her swing.

0 comments: